Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


So before I crash for the day, just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thankgiving and let you all know how grateful I am for your friendships!

I pulled off my first Thanksgiving today for 12 people (yes, I did include Brenna). I had some great help from my mom (thanks, mom, otherwise we would have had a lot of COLD sides). I don't know how people do it without more than one stove or by themselves and keep all the food hot! But nothing burned, it all tasted yummy, and my fridge is bulging from leftovers. Which mean: let's go out to eat tomorrow!

ps good luck to any of you 5 am shoppers and remember: I got here first, saw it first, so hand the toy over! j/k

2 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Glad your thanksgiving turned out because mine is one for the books. Did you get anything good on Black friday?

Davis Smith said...

I am impressed! I will not attempt to do that any time soon. Seems too hard with little kids! Let's get together!