A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I have a MAJOR phobia of the toilet. We have a rule in the house, if something falls in the toilet, it WILL be flushed away. I don't care that it's your favorite toy car! I used to deal with this phobia by avoiding the toilet and only cleaning it when I absolutely had to. Now with small children in the house who actually TOUCH the toilet, I deal with it by cleaning them everyday!
2. I love scary movies but I have to iron while I watch them. That way, when things start getting too intense I can focus on a wrinkle. Making the pshhhhh sound with the iron helps distract me too.
3. I hate the sensation of being numb. I'm always afraid that I won't ever get my feeling back. Because of that I'll do anything to avoid getting numbed up including: delivering babies without an epidural and having my teeth drilled on without drugs.
4. I have a crush on Rooney Doodle. 'Nuff said. (Must have small children in house to get this one)
5. I love to eat mayonnaise. And no, I don't mean things with mayonnaise in them. Just mayo straight up....hold the rocks. I've had a thing for mayo since my early days, but now that I'm older and more health conscience, I have to be satisfied with just licking the spoon after I've made a bowl of tuna. ps Miracle Whip is NOT mayonnaise!
6. I'm still afraid of the dark. When Jeff is gone, I try really hard not to think about it since I have to be the grown-up with the kids. But otherwise, I try to make Jeff be the one to turn the lights out. And when I'm turning them off downstairs, I always run up the stairs fast so nothing can grab my legs in the dark.
6 things you may not have know about good ole Al. Enjoy! I now tag: the Masseys, Christy, Roxy, Julie, Ruby, and Alison