Thursday, October 11, 2007

My day today...

No, I didn't do housework, I didn't watch the kids as well as I should have, I didn't buy groceries, or do any other normal day stuff. I got to program today! My brother-in-law is taking programming classes at BYU and needed some help in one of them (CS 235 for those of you in the know). It was pretty fun, in a nerdy way, and nice to know that some of my brain cells are still running. Now it's almost 5 and I have to get dinner and make it look like I did other things today. =)

3 comments:

Christy Denney said...

ooh, CS235...pretty sure I hated that class. Those were more like theory classes weren't they? I am pretty sure my CS brain cells don't work anymore.

Kevin and Ruby said...

Alisha, I hope you are recovering well! I think the 3rd baby was the easiest to deliver, but the hardest to adapt back into a normal routine. There is nothing "normal" about having 3 babies all in the house at once. Chelsea and Colby have blogs, too. You can find them on my blog.

Dave, Loralee, Emma, & Bree said...

you're tagged! go to our blog to read the rules.
ps-I'm glad you're still a cs nerd :)
LOVE YOU