Friday, June 19, 2009

Nap time again

So Brenna has been going through a phase, and hallelujah it WAS A PHASE, and it's finally over. She is back to sleeping again! She wasn't napping, was rising early (for me that's before 7), and struggled going to sleep at night. I think a large part of it was that she's now in a toddler bed and can get out of bed and play and move around. I think after 2 weeks of free for all she's FINALLY bored of the same toys and just relax and conk out.

Logan's doing great. After 5 days of crankiness especially at night I finally gave him some rice cereal. My poor baby was starving. Now he's back to his happy self and I'm not so sore from feeding every hour. auuuggh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!~ I love an update!!! Hey leesh- stop playing you know what and start blogging! LOL ;)