Thursday, September 6, 2007

Say no to crack


So are you ready for the funniest story ever?! I'm at the library with Kevin standing in line to check out our books. I suddenly realize that Kevin's not next to me and look around. Lined up against the far wall are a row of computers. Sitting at one of them is a high school girl wearing the lowest low-rise jeans you could imagine. So yes, she is showing off her crack. And looking at that crack with utmost interest is my curious Kevin. He walks right up behind her and dipsticks her!!! That girl shot up off her chair and started tugging her shirt down as hard and as fast as she could. She must have been really embarrassed since she never turned around. And Kevin walks back to me quite pleased with himself. That should teach her. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!